Keeping Our Guests & Associates Safe
At Napa Kitchen + Bar, we’ve always made health and safety a priority. Assuring the well being of our associates and guests while maintaining the highest standards for cleanliness and disinfection in our restaurant is our commitment. For those guests who are able, we strongly encourage you to wear a mask or face covering when possible while dining in our restaurant.
We take very seriously our responsibility of opening our restaurant for service after the COVID-19 restrictions are lifted. To meet this obligation, we’ve established additional protection measures and trained our team in enhanced best practices for safety and sanitation. Our work has been guided by the specific recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the US Food and Drug Administration, and state and local health departments.
We have taken extensive measures to ensure the continued health and safety of our Guests and Associate Teams. Below is a brief overview of the protection protocol we have put in place.
Setting guidelines for all associates and managers related to proper cleanliness and personal practices, such as hand washing, face touching and the use of masks and gloves.
- Continued sanitization of all kitchen, prep, bar areas.
- Establishing daily wellness screenings for associates entering our restaurant, including temperature checks, and requiring associates who feel sick to remain at home.
- Hand Sanitizer in all server stations.
- Contactless pickup. Call in order, prepay over phone, pickup at designated table.
For guests dining with us, there also will be new health and safety processes and practices in place, including:
- Available hand sanitizer stations are located near entry doors, exit doors, and outside restrooms.
- Plates, glasses, condiments and rolled silverware have been removed from previous preset dining spaces. After being seated your server will the above these items to your table. Disposable condiments will be given to guests.
- Removal of all bathroom amenities, such as lotion and mouthwash.
- Onetime use paper menus will be given to guests as seated. Touchless menu options are also available. Ask the hostess or server for details.
- Stringent sanitizing regimens of table tops, chairs, counters, door handles, light switches, phones, pens, touchscreens.
- Socially-distanced seating for our dining spaces.
- The use of masks by our associates.
- As guests arrive for their reservations we encourage calling to see if your table is available. If your table is not available, we will text you when it is ready for seating; For walk in seating, if a table is not available we encourage all guests to wait in the bar area if a seat is available in our social-distanced seating. If a seat is not available we ask that you wait in your vehicle until you receive our text that your table is ready. No guests will be permitted to stand or wait in our lobby or bar area.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we navigate through this new operating environment. We appreciate all of your continued support and look forward to giving you our continued great service with the confidence of a safe dining experience.